Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Some News and Pics

Halloween is coming up, and I've already got Bug his costume for this year. He's going as a bat, and I have to admit that I picked it mostly because it wasthe coat he'd have to wear.

See, ain't it cute?



Right. Well. It was a bit of an "off" day for him. I wish I looked that cute when I had on grossly mismatched shoes and no pants. Ah well. Idle (and slightly disturbing) dreams.

Val liked the costume so much, he asked if I could make him a "bat-man!!!" jacket.



After hounding him for an hour to make sure he wouldn't change his mind and then get mad at me for doing what he asked, it was confirmed. He will be going as a bat for Halloween, which means we won't have to shave his head this year.

And this . . .



. . . uh, well this . . .



. . . this means I need to hide my camera better to prevent even more amateur photography from Mr. Loves-attention.



Have a dearly happy Monday!

1 comment:

Nathan (...Wayne) said...

That is so cool! I wanna bat coat!